...my dear friend Sheri at 'Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer' who just awarded me with the....
I am deeply honored!! As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award, I have a few tasks to complete....
As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award, one must:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3) Share 7 things about yourself
So here I go.. seven things about myself.... maybe we can call these little known facts....
1) When growing up, I really thought that chocolate was an actual food group! And was very disappointed when my mother would not allow me to order a bowl of hot fudge with whipped cream on top! I mean really, who needs that pesky ice cream anyway??
2) In Jr. High and High School I was in drama.. I loved drama.. in fact I think I would still enjoy it! There was something really neat stepping into a different reality, albeit for a brief moment!
3) I really miss going to plays! Growing up, my mom took us to lots of plays! Both in big famous theaters in LA, as well as, small local playhouses!
4) I love to play softball! There is just a sheer joy I feel when I smack that ball.. and watch it sail away..... My first softball team was named.. 'The Sweet Tootsies", can anyone guess what our sponsor did for a living.. hint.. he did not do anything for Tootsie Rolls!
5) Growing up, we had a dog named Alvin Cullom York, anybody care to comment if they know who he was named after?
6) Coffee.. hot or cold, is my favorite drink!
7)...... I love homeschooling!!!! It has been the most rewarding and challenging thing I have ever done! I am thankful for every minute!
Now onto my favorite people in the blog-world that I would like to share the Beautiful Blogger Award to.......
1) Would be my friend Cheryl at Tell n' It! I met Cheryl on the maiden Voyage of the Homeschool Crew! I love her wit and her personality! I love how everything she writes, you can just see her come to life! Thanks Cheryl for blessing me!
2) Would be none other than the Crazy Mom herself.. you can check her out at Ramblings from the Crazy House!!! Reading the Crazy Mom's posts, makes me realize I am not so crazy after all.. there are lots of us!! Thanks Crazy Mom!!
3)My next recipient should really be receiving the "Brave Blogger Award".. that is my good friend Tim at Families Again. Tim gets the 'Brave Blogger Award' because he's been our token fella on the crew.. and we all have loved pickin on him! He is sucha good sport! On top of that, he writes an awesome blog! He and his wife Sarah have a servants heart, and it has been a real joy to get to know him!
4) The next award is a family affair! Check out my cousins blog.. at Moore Sprouts! She will show you many tasty recipes that are healthy alternatives to todays fast food driven world!!! Great Job Christabelle!
5) Here is another crew mate that I have grown to love... April at Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Minds! You will find a wealth of information on Aprils blog! She shares from her heart her homeschool journey!
Now.. go on out.. and visit these awesome bloggers!! I know you will be blessed!!!!
Don't forget to take your guesses in the comments below....