Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Graphics Toolbox- What People Are Saying!!

Life has been justa speeding by!!! I had promised a Graphics Toolbox Tuesdays to share what my family is creating with Graphics Toolbox, yet our summer has just gotten away from us!

Throughout our summer, we have used Graphics Toolbox to make all of our Birthday Cards and Thank You notes! It has been so much fun to create unique and fun cards  for our family and friends!

Today, while working on crew stuff, I ran across a post about Graphics Toolbox that one of my dear Crew mates posted prior to our review of the product!

Please take a moment to visit Tim @ Families Again to see what he and his family think about Graphics Toolbox!

To learn more about Graphics Toolbox, visit our website! Or click here to see a video telling you all about what our program has to offer.

If you have any questions, please send me an email!!!

jennifer@greatsoftwaretools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment