Friday, October 3, 2008

TOS Fall Promotion, The Best One Yet!!!

 I just LOVE  The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  I think it is by far the best homeschool
magazine out there.  It is unashamedly Christian!  And between it's covers you

will find such valuable information. So much so, that if your anything like me,

you will keep all of your copies for future reference.  I have even pulled an issue out

 from a couple of years ago, and read an article that was exactly what I needed that day!

Well, I wanted to tell you all about The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Fall
Special. You can get two years of the magazine, 6 fabulous physical
gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of The
Old Schoolhouse Magazine that is full of ideas for the new school
year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash!

It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss
out. In fact, they've got a really cute Homeschooling with Heart tote
bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of
them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry!
(They will remove the info from the subscription page when the bags
are all gone.) The total value is over $212, but you receive it all
for only $39 - 50% off of cover price! Plus subscribers get their
online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic
each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching
ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download
item.




If you have been on the fence about subscribing, or if you are one of our

brand new homeschoolers, this is a wonderful time to take advantage of

this special.  You get so much "bang for your buck"!


For you new homeschoolers,  it is really encouraging to get this

magazine delivered to your doorstep.  When you are unsure of how

to do something, or need curriculum  ideas and reviews, or just to

 read about how other homeschoolers  are doing it, this is the place for that.

 

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I plan on working on mine in the next couple of days.


    Just stopping by to say from another TOS Crew member.


    Amy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, I love meeting new people on the crew! I can't wait to start reviewing all the great products. I love your post about worrying. With all this economic mess, I can tend to get stressed out thinking oh my will my kids go hungry? Its a nice reminder that our Savior is taking care of us!


    Angela

    ReplyDelete