Monday, February 8, 2010

Year 3 TOS Homeschool Crew Try-Outs About to Set Sail!!




Have you been reading the reviews written by me and my fellow crew mates over the last 2 years, thinking.. 'How can I get in on that?' Here is your chance!!

TOS Homeschool Crew is about to set sail on it's 3rd year! And it's beginning NOW!!!

Please visit here to read about what is expected of a crew member! And to learn how to begin this process!

I have to tell you that I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the TOS Homeschool Crew! As most homeschoolers who have homeschooled for a handful or more years, (in our case 10 years) you really do have a homeschoolng profile. Methods or styles that you avoid, and ones you seem to navigate towards. Being a part of the crew, has allowed me to use products I would have never tried out on my own! And sometimes I am very surprised, that I LOVE it!!!

Our personal homeschool journey has been made more interesting, more adventurous and most of all, more successful, because of the time I have spent on the crew! Outside of our family, I have really enjoyed having access to these products, and then being able to share them with our homeschool group!
I have always loved the idea of homeschoolers helping homeschoolers! That is the crew at it's best! And what's great is there are over 100 reviewers. So I may love it, and someone else may not, or vice versa. Either way, we will explain why we feel that way, and the homeschool parent at home, can begin to figure out, from a real homeschool parent if this is something that will work for their family!



Please note, this is work! You have deadlines to keep and guidelines to follow! However, the work is well worth the opportunity to try out these products! 

If this sounds like something you would like to try.. please click here and begin your voyage with the crew!!! You won't be sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I hate to advertise that I don't know how to do this, but I'm trying to figure out how I can follow your blog. I was looking for Google Friend Connect or some other way to follow, but I don't see one. Can you tell me what to do? Also, thanks for following my blog too! :)


    Wendy (from the Crew)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! I hate to advertise that I don't know how to do this, but I'm trying to figure out how I can follow your blog. I was looking for Google Friend Connect or some other way to follow, but I don't see one. Can you tell me what to do? Also, thanks for following my blog too! :)


    Wendy (from the Crew)

    ReplyDelete