Saturday, May 1, 2010

TOS Crew: Beeyoutiful

Over the last several  years I have been struggling with my health. During that time, I have done plenty of research on supplements and healthy eating. While researching I remembered about a company that I had heard through the homeschool world. And that is Beeyoutiful. I believe I first heard about them from the Pearl family from No Greater Joy.   Here is how Beeyoutiful describes themselves;

At Beeyoutiful.com, we believe that each individual is responsible for their own health. It is not a doctor's responsibility to keep you in good health. Instead they are a tremendous resource, especially for those times when urgent care is required. But, they are only one of many resources. And the tools they use, while powerful, are not the only tools available. But a tool is worthless unless one knows how to use it.


We have found a lot a tools that have worked very well for our families, and made Beeyoutiful a repository for those tools, as well as the information to effectively use them. As we learn more, we share more. Our goal is to eventually carry every natural product that we use. We're not there yet. We may never be as we are constantly being exposed to new and great products. As much as is in our power, we want to aid others in obtaining and maintaining good health.



Back when I was in thick of not feeling well, I looked into their product line and sure enough that had a long list of things that I needed. I began to take their SuperMom , Pure Chlorella, Liquid Chlorophyll, Cod Liver Oil, Digestive Enzymes, Bee Immune, Bee Strong and Super Mom.  And, my health did steadily improve!

I have to tell you, that I have found their products to be of high quality! And their customer service has been superb! Their catalogs are a wealth of information as well!

When I heard that Beeyoutiful was on deck for the Crew Reviews this year, I was thrilled! And the best part, I was able to try a product that I had not tried yet!

As a member of the crew, I was sent a free Tension Tamer. It could not come at a more perfect time. In fact, the day it came in the mail, I was dealing with a headache! Which is what Tension Tamer is designed to help! It is a roll on that you roll on your forehead, neck and wrists. You can get your own Tension Tamer for $11.00.

Not only did it help my headache that first day. It has helped every time I have used it! I even was battling a cold, and was having sinus pressure and a sinus headache. It used it through out the illness and it was always beneficial.

If you are interested in taking the health of your family into your own hands, please visit Beeyoutiful! They can help you get started on your journey!

Please visit the crew blog to see what my crew mates have to say about Beeyoutiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment