Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Preview: The Fundamentals of Story Writing



Last year while serving on the crew, I had the opportunity to review Sarah's Wish by Jim Baumgardner.

My family and I simply fell in love with Sarah and her story! Not only that I have a special place in my heart for Mr. Jim Baumgardner.  His writing is humorous, educational and just plain fun!

You can learn more about Sarah, by subscribing to her newsletters here. You can even follow Sarah Books on Facebook!

And you can follow Mr. Baumgardner's blog clicking here.

Now, I have a special treat for my readers young and old. I will be having a guest blogger coming up very soon, and he will be none other than Mr. Jim Baumgardner himself!

He will be writing a series of entries titled, 'The Fundamentals of Story Writing'.  These entries are sure to help anyone who is interested in the art of story telling.

Won't you join us for this fun filled and educational journey? If you haven't already, either follow my blog, or subscribe, so you won't miss a single entry!

I would love to hear from all of you ....Are you or your students, budding authors? Are you working on a story, even if only in your mind. Leave a comment, tell us about it. Or do you have a question about story writing?  Leave that in the comments as well!!

I look forward to learning with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment