Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sale at Growing Healthy Homes!!!!

Last year, as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I had the opportunity to review the curriculum Nutrition 101: Choose Life!.  My family thoroughly enjoyed working through Nutrition 101 with my children. You can read my review here. Since that time, I have also enjoyed  their other products Gentle Babies, and Raw Food Feast.

Now, the reason why I am telling you all of this, is they are offering a discount, greater than any discount I have ever seen! 20% off any of their items!! I worked a homeschool convention in their booth, and the discount was 10%, however, until the end of December you can purchase Nutrition 101: Choose Life! at a 20% savings!  If you have been thinking about purchasing anything from Growing Healthy Homes, now is the time to do so!

Here is the info I was given by Growing Healthy Homes! I hope that you will be blessed by this generous offer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Receive 20% off Nutrition 101: Choose Life! and any products from Growing Healthy Homes by using the discount code 20TOS10.  This offer is valid from December 15 through December 31, 2010, for unlimited uses.  Purchase products for your home and send gifts to your family and friends!  Blessings from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Is this discount available if I buy the Nutrition 101 book directly from you?

    ReplyDelete