Saturday, October 2, 2010

Graphics Toolbox Tuesdays..... On Saturday!



Hello everyone!


I thought I would share with you a project we made up in our house for the new school year.

This week we are having to 2 FREE Graphics Toolbox Webinars!

So, in honor of those, I thought I would post a project, even though it is not Tuesday.

I created this Schedule all within the Graphics Toolbox Software Program. I drew the lines how I wanted them, and then embellished with fancy ribbons and lines that come stocked on Graphics Toolbox.

Once I created the grid how I wanted it, I filled it in as needed. This is very user friendly. You can easily edit the box, by bringing it back into graphics toolbox, which is what I did to edit out the children's names and put the generic 'name' in. This took me all of about 5 minutes or less to edit.

Now, just so you know, I omitted the kids names, and our family name, as I thought it might not be a good idea to have those floating around the web.  However, at home,  our schedule is personalized!


If you would like to attend our FREE

Webinar, or would like more information, you can contact me at :

Jennifer@greatsoftwaretools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment