Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PG Key

PG Key Safe Key is a computer protection service that you put on your computer, with no on going monthly or annual fees. Simply put in the key ( flash drive) and download, and you are all set.

What do you get with PG Key?

SafeKey Session Recorder

SafeKey Encryptor

SafeKey Safe Search

SafeKey Time Lock

SafeKey Alerts

PG Key says that it will help you create a safer online environment for your children, by recording their online sessions, logging usernames and passwords, providing age appropriate  website blocking, time lock and much more.

I would love to tell you more about PG Key. This is a product I was really looking forward to reviewing. However, my computer would not cooperate. Actually it was my virus protection. I have Norton 360 and it would not allow me to download the software, in fact it even deleted the download icon from the device.  I had contacted the company, they supplied a link to reset my device back to factory standard and offered to help me work around my Norton. However, I decided not to work around or shut down part of my Norton. I rely on my computer far too much for me to risk having it at risk for viruses and such.

If you would like to learn more about PG Key, please visit their website.  PG Key is available for a one time price of $49.99.  You can also request a free trial.

Please visit the crew blog to see what my crew mates have to say about PG Key!

No comments:

Post a Comment