Thursday, August 11, 2011

FREE Summer Edition of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!


 



The fine people of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, are offering up their summer edition, completely FREE with NO STRINGS ATTACHED, in a digital edition.  That's right, you get a complete issue for FREE!


All you need to do is click here and ENJOY!


If you have read my blog for any amount of time, you know that I absolutely love The Old Schoolhouse Magazine! Long before I reviewed products for the TOS Homeschool Crew, I was a faithful subscriber to the magazine!  I have been subscribing since 2005! And I still have every issues that I have ever owned! And even refer back to them often!


Take a moment to check out all that you get in this magazine... and then share the link with your homeschool friends! Let's bless the homeschool community with this awesome gift from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!


Once again, simply click here!  No forms to fill out and no strings attached!



Happy reading.. and as always, Happy Homeschooling!


No comments:

Post a Comment