Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What About Wednesday: What about a FREE issue of a The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (Digital)

If you have followed my blog for any amount of time, you know that I have been a long time fan of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine! Long before my connection to them through the TOS Homeschool Crew. I have been a subscriber since 2005, and only on the crew since 2008.

Did you know that I have kept every single issue of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine? Why? Good question! The answer is simple, the articles within the covers of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine are timeless. What I find is that I can read an article once, and then use that same article even several years later!! The Old Schoolhouse Magazine provides crucial support and inspiration that every homeschooler needs!

Well, I have good news for you!!!!

You can now take a look at the brand new Summer digital edition of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. TOS is offering this digital issue of the magazine totally free with no strings attached. Enjoy this free gift from TOS—no registration or email address required to view the magazine! Take a peek here. Then share the link with your friends by clicking on the share button at the top of the magazine pages!

Take advantage of this awesome opportunity today! And see all that The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has to offer!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment